Reversing sales declines in November and December, Canada light-vehicle sales took a 12.7% jump last month to 102,622 units, marking the best January since 2002 when deliveries reached 110,045 units. A 19.8% increase in passenger-car sales was the primary driver, but light-truck demand also rose, gaining 6.6% from year-ago. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand, January 2007 General Motors of Canada Ltd. sales totaled 26,521 units, up 18.0% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Bounce Back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.