Vehicle sales in Canada marched to their 16th consecutive increase in September, posting a 7.6% gain over same-month 1999 (see data p.2). Total September vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty truckmakers, which will report actual data later this month — numbered 146,671 for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 5,867, compared to year-ago's 5,452 (25 selling days both periods). Light vehicle sales alone, spurred by a 24.2% gain at DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Continue Growth in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.