July vehicle sales in Canada increased for the 14th straight month over the same year-ago period, with gains for both cars and trucks. Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty truck sales that will be reported later this month — totaled 130,006 in July. That worked out to a daily selling rate (DSR) of 5,200 — 25 selling days — 4.2% ahead of like-1999's 4,991 — 26 selling days. Canada remains well on its way to a record sales year. Year-to-date vehicle sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Cruise to 14th Straight Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.