Canada light-vehicle sales declined for the second straight month in July, as some of the high-volume sellers faced tough comparisons with unusually robust year-ago results caused by extremely successful marketing programs. Deliveries totaled 141,294 vehicles for a daily selling rate over the month’s 25 selling days of 5,652, 5.0% below July 2005’s 5,949 – 26 selling days. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand Only four auto makers caused the decline, including General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Decline 5.0% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.