A drop in Big Three car and truck demand led to a 5.6% decline in total vehicle sales in Canada during October, as deliveries hit 113,356, down from 120,113 year-ago (see data p.2). Total passenger car sales fell just 1.1% for the month on a daily rate basis (26 selling days both periods), totaling 63,125. But Big Three car sales were down 5.9%, despite a 10.4% gain at Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. General Motors of Canada Ltd. suffered the biggest decline, with deliveries off 12.4% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Fall 5.6% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.