April saw Canada light-vehicle sales decline from year-ago for the second straight month. It was the fourth downturn in the last six months and the first time since September 2001 that deliveries declined in consecutive months. Sales totaled 149,817 in April, for a daily selling rate of 5,933. That’s 9.0% below year-ago’s 6,588 – 25 selling days both periods. April’s results follow a 1.3% drop in March. Year-to-date sales are now down 7.1% from like-2002; 492,106 vs. 524,450. (see ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Fall a Second Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.