Canada light-vehicle sales declined for the third straight month in May from like-2002, although they did make a strong rebound from the prior-month’s decline. Light-vehicle sales totaled 182,452 in May, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 7,017, only a hair’s width below prior-year’s DSR of 7,038 – 26 selling days both periods. May’s downturn slows declines of 9.1% in April and 1.3% in March. (See related data: Canada May Sales) Sales for the Big Three during the month fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Fall Third Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.