Canada enjoyed a year-on-year sales gain in September for the sixth consecutive month. Delivery of 131,616 vehicles marked a 0.9% gain over last year’s 135,622, based on daily sales rates (25 days this year vs. 26 in 2006). Third-quarter sales of 432,019 units were 3.0% ahead of year-ago’s 430,607. With losses in only two months so far this year, Canada’s 9-month tally of 1,293,094 vehicles represents a 3.9% rise from like-2006’s 1,244,704. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Gain for Sixth Consecutive Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.