Canada vehicle sales in April cruised to their 11th straight increase and, like the U.S., have a good start on becoming an all-time high for the year (see data, p.2). Vehicle sales — including an estimate for some medium- and heavy-duty brands — totaled 146,186 in April, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 6,091 over the month's 24 selling days, 6.5% above same-month 1999's 5,718 (25 selling days). Year-to-date vehicle sales through April 30 total 494,100, 6.5% ahead of the first four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Heading Toward Record Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.