Canada sales of cars and trucks rolled to their ninth straight year-to-year increase in February as both cars and trucks showed gains (see data p.4). It's the longest string of increases since 20 consecutive months through June 1998. Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty trucks (reported later this month) — numbered 98,179, or 3,927 per each of the month's 25 selling days. The daily selling rate (DSR) was 3.9% above same-month 1999's 3,781 (24 selling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Hit 9th Consecutive Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.