Canada light-vehicle sales had their largest drop in nine months in October and the eighth decline so far this year. Sales totaled 120,877 for a daily selling rate of 4,649, 10.1% below October 2002 – 26 selling days both periods. See related data It was the largest drop since January’s 18.4% decline, and the second straight month sales fell since a 7.9% rise in August. The only other gain this year was a 1.0% increase in February. Of the three companies that outdid year-ago, Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Hit Nine-Month Low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.