Canada's July vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty trucks — increased over same-month 1998 for the sixth time in the last seven months of this year. The daily selling rate (DSR) of 4,963 was 7.3% above July 1998's 4,624 (26 selling days both periods) and boosted the year-to-date total to 3.5% above like-1998 (see data p.2). Light-vehicle sales alone posted a July DSR of 4,880, 8.1% above same-month 1998's 4,516, and the highest DSR for July in at least 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Increase 7.3% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.