Powered by strong demand for cars and SUVs, Canada sales soared for the third consecutive month, capping a solid first quarter. March sales totaled 149,568 vehicles to drive an 11.3% increase vs. year-ago, based on a daily sales rate of 5,983. Combined with vibrant sales growth in January and February, the first-quarter tally of 363,071 units exceeded year-ago’s quarterly results 10.1%. Volume sales of passenger cars have outshined light trucks so far this year with a 12.7% year-to-date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Jump Third Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.