Canada light-vehicle sales declined from year-ago for the seventh-straight month in March, although the drop was negligible. Sales totaled 145,676 for a daily selling rate of 5,603, nearly matching March 2003’s 5,612 – 26 selling days both periods. The last time Canada sales increased was a 7.9% gain last August. Since then, deliveries have declined an average of 12.0% per month through February. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Sales for the first quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Notch Seventh Consecutive Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.