Canada sales increased for the 13th consecutive month in June, thanks to continued gains in cars and a rebound in trucks. The results also leave the market with year-to-date sales 5.5% ahead of first half 1999 and well on the way to a record year (see data p.2). Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty makes that will be revised later this month — numbered 159,456 for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 6,133, 2.0% above June 1999 (26 selling days both periods). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Post 13th Straight Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.