Canada’s vehicle sales bounced back in April from prior-month’s weak showing, rising to 168,580 units from year-ago’s 154,830, for a daily sales increase of 18.3% over like-2006. All auto makers, with the exception of Porsche AG, posted year-on-year increases. Related document: <I>Ward's</I> Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand General Motors of Canada Ltd.’s daily sales soared 25.9% over year-ago to 44,882 units, compared with prior-year’s 38,761, based on 23 selling days ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rebound in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.