DETROIT – Light vehicle sales in Canada refuse to stay in decline. Sales had dropped in two of the three months prior to February, including an 18.4% off-the-cliff decline in January, after having undergone 13 consecutive months of increases. However, February light vehicle sales came back to post a 1% rise over year-ago. A small gain, but the comparison was with a strong February 2002 when sales increased 17.4%. Furthermore, the daily selling rate (4,287) was the highest on record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rebound in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.