Canada light-vehicle sales posted their first year-over-year gain since August, as results for the Big Three, plus hefty increases by some other auto makers, pushed January to its best total in three years. Sales totaled 85,989 for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 3,583, 8.9% over year-ago’s 3,291 – 24 selling days both periods. It was the best January DSR since 2003’s 3,591 over 26 days.(See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand ) Mimicking the U.S. market in January, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rebound in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.