Canada light-vehicle sales increased for the third consecutive month over year-ago in May. Sales totaled 167,862 units, for a daily rate of 6,714 over the month’s 25 days, 2.7% above May 2005’s 6,539 (24 selling days). Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand General Motors of Canada Ltd. was the only auto maker among the top five, which account for nearly 80% of the market, to record a decline (6.9%). It was its fourth-straight falloff and ninth out of the last 10 months. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rise 2.7% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.