Canada light-vehicle sales eked out a 0.3% gain year-over-year in November to 120,727, marking the second consecutive month of growth, according to WardsAuto data. European auto makers led the way on a percentage basis, with deliveries up 7.7% to 12,805 units. Volume-leader Volkswagen stumbled with a 1.9% decline to 4,015, but that was offset by better performances at Audi, up 25.0%, and BMW, up 14.0%. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales - November 2011 Asian auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Show Slight Improvement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.