Canada sales declined for the fifth consecutive month in February, thanks to the downturn in Big Three deliveries. Nearly every other company recorded a gain over year-ago (see data p.2). Including preliminary estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty trucks, February vehicle sales totaled 89,166. That equates to a daily selling rate (DSR) of 3,715 (24 selling days), 5.9% below like-2000 (25 selling days). Light vehicles posted a DSR of 3,620, 5.2% below February 2000's 3,818. Cars were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Slide Reaches Five Months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.