November vehicle sales in Canada fell for the second consecutive month from the same year-ago period. It was the first time since a three-month string ending in December 1998 that sales declined in consecutive months in Canada. But the recent downturns should not be enough to keep the country from posting a new calendar year record. Deliveries totaled 117,663 units in November, including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty truck brands (see data p.2). That equals a daily selling rate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Still Headed for Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642