Canada light-vehicle sales declined for the third straight month, and eighth time this year, in September. Sales totaled 127,006 for a daily selling rate of 5,079, 8.3% below year-ago’s 5,542 – 25 selling days both periods. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) The sales mix for the most part continued a year-long shift to cross/utility vehicles and small cars. However, luxury vehicle makers Porsche Cars Canada Ltd. and BMW Canada Inc. had the best overall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada September Auto Sales Down 8.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.