October sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada declined 4.0% on a daily rate basis to 3,561 units from year-ago’s 3,709. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries totaled 2,505, up 2.6% from the 2,441 big rigs sold during like-2002. Freightliner Corp. recorded the biggest sales increase in the segment with deliveries up 18.7%. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class - October 2003) Medium-duty sales declined 16.7% to 1,056 from year-ago’s 1,268. Class 6 and 7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Truck Sales Fall 4.0% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.