Canada vehicle sales increased for the 10th straight month in March, despite the first decline in truck sales since May 1999. Vehicle sales totaled 154,562 units — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty trucks — for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 5,725 or 7.1% above same-month 1999's 5,347 (27 selling days both periods). Light vehicle sales alone had a March DSR of 5,613, 7.5% better than year ago (see data p.2). A large 15.2% increase in car sales more than offset the small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Vehicle Sales Rise 7.1% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.