Despite slowing the pace a bit from December’s robust performance, Canadian light-vehicle buyers kept the momentum going in January, propelling the industry to its best showing in four years with a 1% increase in the daily selling rate (DSR) vs. year-ago. Canadian dealers delivered a total of 90,943 cars and light trucks in January, the best showing for the month since 2003, when 93,370 light vehicles were sold. Related document: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand Last month’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada's January Sales Beat Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.