Canadian medium- and heavy-duty truck sales fell 12.4% in April to 3,577 units, as Classes 5, 6 and 8 posted declines, Ward’s data shows. Class 8 sales fell 23.2% to 2,295 units. Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand slipped the most, down 40.9% to 156 units from 287 year-ago. Freightliner LLC’s Western Star and Sterling brands posted increases in the sector, but it wasn’t enough to offset a 27.1% decline in Freightliner-brand deliveries, with the maker down 10.8% overall. Related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Big-Truck Sales Down 12.4% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642