Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 7.3% in November, hitting a combined 3,352 units. It marked the second straight monthly gain on year-ago. Medium-duty deliveries hit 730 units for the month, up 14.6% from like-1998 on the strength of Ford Motor Co. Class 5 sales. Ford sold 137 Class 5 units in November, raising segment sales to 150 vs. just 6 in like-1998. Class 6 sales were up 8.3% on a daily basis (26 selling days this year, 25 in 1998), and Class 7 deliveries rose 9.6%. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Big Truck Sales Up in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.