Canada light-vehicles sales crept up 1.3% from year-ago on a daily sales-rate basis, but soared 41.9% from prior-month, according to Ward’s data. Deliveries totaled 152,921 in March, compared with 145,314 in like-2010 and 95,788 in February. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales – March 2011 Ford retained market leadership with a 28.2% jump in car sales, compared with year-go, and the F-150 pickup recorded its strongest March in 32 years. The auto maker delivered a total of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Dealers Move Metal in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.