BEIJING — Beijing's local government in February signed an agreement with Alternative Fuel Systems Inc., of Alberta, Canada, for AFS to develop and implement a plan to convert vehicle fleets in Beijing from gasoline/diesel to natural gas. AFS will develop the natural gas vehicle (NGV) program in cooperation with the Beijing Public Utilities Bureau, which is charged with augmenting the existing natural gas distribution network by establishing NG service stations throughout Beijing. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian firm coordinates natural gas conversions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.