Steven J. Landry becomes president and CEO of DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc., effective Nov. 1. The appointment comes just weeks after Landry was named vice president-global Dodge marketing. Steven J. Landry Landry, 46, succeeds Mark Norman, who has left the company. A native of Halifax, N.S., Canada, Landry began his career with Chrysler Canada Ltd. in 1982. Prior to being named to his post at Dodge, he had been vice president-Great Lakes Business Center. Landry will report to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian to Lead DaimlerChrysler Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.