Canadian medium- and heavy-duty truck sales slipped a combined 20% last month to 4,084 units, with Class 8 suffering the biggest fall. Sales of heavy-duty trucks plunged 27.7% below year-ago to 2,586 units, Ward’s data shows. PACCAR Inc.’s Kenworth brand was the group’s biggest loser, down 42.8% to 361 units from 609 in like-2006. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class March 2007 The only brand to eke out an increase in the class was Freightliner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Truck Sales Down 20% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.