June sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada fell by 18.1%, steeper than the trend set in the year-to-date sales pace, which was off by 13.1%. Only one weight class posted positive momentum, while the rest of the industry was steeped in red ink. See related data: June 2002 Canada GVW Sales Sales of Class 5 trucks rose 13% during the month, with Hino Diesel Trucks Inc. posting the largest gain ending at 81 units, up 40.2% from June 2001. MitsubishiFUSO Truck Inc., General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Truck Sales Slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.