BEIJING — The China Construction Bank will expand credit for car purchases by creating more business branches throughout the country, reports say. CCB is expected to set up 300 new outlets, increasing the current number of offices to 398.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car credit extended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.