Nearly three-quarters of new vehicles sold in California by 2020 will produce few if any emissions. That’s the prediction of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), which earlier recently released its forecast for sales of partial zero emissions vehicles (PZEV) and zero emissions vehicles (ZEV) for each year through 2020. CARB gives figures for conventionally powered PZEV vehicles that have super-ultra low emissions vehicle emissions and 15-year, 150,000-mile (240,000 km) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CARB Expects 1 Million PZEV Sales in 2020" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.