Dynasty Motorcar Corp., Kelowna, B.C, recently stages a “drive and ride” in Pasadena, CA, where Californians experience the company's Dynasty IT low speed vehicle (LSV). Unlike many competing so-called NEVs (neighborhood electric vehicles), the Dynasty IT enjoys much less of a golf cart look. Penned by Canadian designer Paul Deutschman, the IT features an enclosed design with real doors and laminated safety glass windows and windshields. LSVs have achieved a greater importance of late, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carlike LSV shown to Californians" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.