CarMax Auto Superstores Inc. enters into a $200 million credit agreement with DaimlerChrysler Services North America LLC and Toyota Financial Services. The line of credit, secured by vehicle inventory, is renewable after a 2-year period and includes $100 million revolving loan and $100 million term loan commitments. DC Services is an agent for the agreement. CarMax, owned by retailer Circuit City Stores Inc., will be spun off from its parent by the end of the summer, pending government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CarMax Signs $200 Million Credit Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.