LONDON – Europe’s auto industry is positioning itself to tackle competition from rising economies such as India and China by making full use of its competitive advantage in the areas of technology, reduced emissions and safety. The European Union recently announced a 10-year roadmap designed by its CARS 21 group that aims to develop a European automotive industry that prospers by making cleaner, safer cars at a price customers can afford. The group’s initiative, now passed to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CARS 21 Delivers Auto Industry Roadmap to EC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.