Thai new-vehicle sales rose 13% in February to 49,227 units from prior-year, buoyed by a 45% jump in new-car deliveries. Year-to-date, new-vehicle sales were up 15.1% to 94,657 units, reports Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry. February new-car deliveries of 15,102 units were at their highest level in 50 months, with the popularity of fuel-efficient models growing as gasoline prices continue to rise. Commercial-vehicle sales increased 1.3% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cars Drive Thai Sales in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.