Cars.com will be the sole provider of used-car listings on Kelley Blue Book’s (kbb.com) Blue Book Classifieds and Buy Used channels beginning in January 2004. Also, as part of the multi-year agreement, Kelley Blue Book will become the exclusive provider of used vehicle value information on Cars.com and its co-branded affiliate sites. Dealers and private party sellers will be able to obtain Blue Book values as well as list vehicles for sale through Cars.com or Blue Book Classifieds. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cars.com, Kelley Blue Book Join Forces" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.