Online auto retailer CarsDirect.com is adding a Used Car channel to its existing New Car online buying service. CarsDirect.com will debut an expanded online Research Center in April that will allow shoppers to research, evaluate, locate, finance and buy a used car online. As part of the service expansion, CarsDirect.com will use technology integration, dealer training and operational support by auto technology firm Reynolds & Reynolds Co.’s Automark Web Services group.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CarsDirect.com to Offer Online Used Car Service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.