Audi AG will nearly double its model range by 2015, thanks largely to a â‚¬11.8 billion ($15.6 billion) investment geared toward product development. Audiâ€™s supervisory board approved the plan at its final meeting for 2006, the auto maker says in a statement. The investment strategy will expand the Audi brandâ€™s lineup to 40 from its current total of 22. The spending, of which â‚¬8.4 billion ($11.1 billion) is dedicated to new vehicles, will occur between now and 2011. The rate of spending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cash Infusion to Fortify Audi â€˜Lifebloodâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.