SEOUL – Renault-Samsung Motors Inc. has opened nine new "Auto Cafes" for customers within its South Korean "Power Station" car service facilities. The Auto Cafes are equipped with video monitors that enable customers to watch technicians working on their cars via cameras mounted in the service bays. They also are equipped with a golf putting corner, regular TVs and VCRs, chessboards and special areas with couches where weary customers can nap. "This is just one more service to our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cat Naps, Golf Offered at Renault-Samsung Auto Cafes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.