Automotive catalyst maker Johnson Matthey says it will build a new catalyst manufacturing plant in China, near Shanghai, to produce 1 million motorcycle catalysts annually. China currently makes about 9 million motorcycles each year, and implemented passenger-car emissions standards equivalent to European Stage I this year. The country phases in the same standard for motorcycles — including those powered by 2-stroke engines — beginning next year, and plans to implement Euro II standards in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Catalyst maker in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.