Heavy-equipment maker Caterpillar Inc. announces it has given the United Auto Workers union a final offer on a new labor contract. The 6-year UAW contract had expired April 1 but was extended until 11:59 pm on April 25 so the union could explain Caterpillar’s offer to its membership and call a vote. Neither entity is revealing any terms of the proposed contract. The UAW represents some 8,000 active Caterpillar workers and some 20,000 retirees. The active workers are represented by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Caterpillar Makes Final Offer to UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642