Cycle & Carriage Bintang Bhd says a joint venture agreement it signed with DaimlerChrysler AG Sept. 5 for wholesale distribution of Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Malaysia will harm its future earnings. C&C had held exclusive distribution rights to Mercedes vehicles in Malaysia since 1974. Last year, DC claimed distribution rights from C&C’s Singapore associate, C&C Ltd., so that it could be directly involved in the region. C&C says the JV, effective Jan. 1, will leave it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C&C Says DC JV to Impact Earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.