CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. CEO Tom Phillips will leave the company Oct. 31. He will be replaced by Australian Robert McEniry, 57, a veteran of both General Motors Corp. and Saab Automobile. Phillips joined Mitsubishi Australia in June 2000, from Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd., where he was sales and marketing director. “My major goal when taking the CEO position at Mitsubishi Motors was to deliver a new model for local production.” Phillips says. “I will have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CEO Phillips to Leave Mitsubishi Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.