TROY, MI – Michael Grimaldi is a man on the move. As a General Motors Corp. vice president, member of the GM Asia Pacific Strategy Board and President and CEO of GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in South Korea, the veteran executive sets a blistering pace. “We cannot stand still,” he says of his 5-year-old company at a Society of Automotive Analysts’ breakfast here Tuesday. Between 2005 and 2009, GM will be investing $6 billion in the Korean subsidiary in the form of capital and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CEO Says GMDAT Prepared to Meet New Global Challenge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.