Cerberus Capital Management LP has not altered its controlling stake in Chrysler LLC and General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC) and stands behind these investments. The private-equity firm clarifies its position in a statement following a widely circulated media report that suggests Cerberus recently sold more than half of its ownership stake in each company to a group of independent investors. “Nothing’s changed since the close (of those deals),” says Cerberus spokesman Peter Duda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus: Business as Usual at Chrysler, GMAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.