ROCHESTER, MI – Cerberus Capital Management LP has no plans to resell Chrysler Group after its $7.4 billion deal to buy 80.1% of the Detroit auto maker closes later this quarter, the equity firm’s top executive says. “We never buy a company with an exit strategy,” Chairman John Snow says in his address to the Detroit Economic Club here. Cerberus, which has holdings in various companies generating $60 billion annually, brings freedom to the table when it makes investments, he says. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus Chairman Says Company to Support Chrysler for Long Haul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.